Sunday 6 October 2013

An Ink for Love





First Ink (Wicked Ink Chronicles)
Author:  Laura Wright

Addison and Rush have a history, a history that still affects each of them.  Can they overcome their pasts and give their future a chance.

Oh my goodness, I loved, loved, loved this story.  I couldn't put it down and if I could give it more than five stars I would!  From the first page until the last my attention was completely rapt on the story that is Rush and Addison.  I was unsure of how it would turn out when written in the first person but, it was absolutely perfect, giving you a greater insight into both Rush and Addison's characters and making you feel as if you truly know them. 

The story is well written and keeps you turning pages with bated breath to see what each one will do or think next. The chemistry and sex between them is scorching.  I am so glad this is a first book in the chronicles as I am desperate for more that is Rush and Addison.

Definitely a read you don't want to miss!

ARC given by Publisher for Honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment